Recommended accommodation - Berck, Nord-Pas-de-Calais, France
- Holiday apartment, price from 46.00 GBP Kitchen details: microwave, washing machine, coffee maker, toaster, ironing board. Entertainment and Sport: TV, Satellite television. Distance to the train: 5 km. Distance to the beach: 30 m. Distance to the ferry: 60 km. General details: heating, hair dryer, parking.
- Belle Berck sur Mer Located in Berck-sur-Mer, this property is a 30-minute drive from Baie de Somme, 1 4 km from the coast, 1 km from Berck’s Casino. Belle Berck sur Mer offers houses with a terrace and a garden. The private bathrooms are fitted with a bath or shower.Each house at Belle Berck sur Mer has a fully equipped kitchen with kitchenware, an oven and a refrigerator.
- La Renardière Featuring an indoor swimming pool and a terrace in the garden, this guest house is located just 1 km from Berck Beach. Free Wi-Fi is provided in the non-smoking rooms and apartments.Cable TV and a seating area feature in all of the rooms and apartments, which are individually decorated. The kitchenette in the apartments includes a fridge and a microwave.You can rent bikes from La Renardière guest house and laundry facilities are available on site.The town centre is 2 km away and free private parking is possible on site.
- Luxury house, max 8 persons Distance to the beach: 600 m. Distance to the bar: 200 m. Distance to the train: 6 km. Kitchen details: fridge, freezer, oven, microwave, washing machine, coffee maker, toaster, ironing board, ice maker. Entertainment and Sport: bike, TV, Satellite television. General details: heating, safe deposit box, fitness, hair dryer, garden, terrace, balcony, parking.
- Hotel Les Iris Town of Berck The quiet Hotel Les Iris offers budget accommodation in Berck, Pas-de-Calais, in a residential district on the edge of town. This setting provides corporate travelers with a calm environment and an excellent location for a stopover in Berck. The Les Iris Hotel offers a convenient 24-hour reception as well as a terrace and on-site parking. The staff will happily recommend local restaurants and attractions.
- Le Voltaire Town of Berck The Le Voltaire features a selection of quality facilities and services to make your stay both comfortable and memorable. All of the guest rooms are provided with a private bathroom, a telephone and a TV with foreign channels. A communal, fully equipped kitchenette is also at your disposal on site. Le Touquet - Cote d'Opale Airport (LTQ) is under a 40-minute drive from the Le Voltaire. Berck city centre is only a 10 minute drive away.
- Hotel Regina Town of Berck Located in a residential area in this seaside town, Hotel Regina is 350 metres from Berck sandy beach. It has a 24-hour reception and offers guest rooms with free Wi-Fi access. A TV is included in each individually decorated guest room. Each studio features a kitchenette with hot plates, a fridge and microwave. All of the private bathrooms have a hairdryer. Great location
- Le Florida Town of Berck Located only 300 metres from the sea front, the Florida Hotel is the perfect place for a relaxing getaway among family or friends or for a corporate event. The Le Florida has 12 comfortable rooms. Extremely spacious rooms specifically designed for families are available on request. The Le Florida features both a restaurant and a bar, where guests can relax at the end of the day. Great location
Berck, France: Apartments and villas nearby
- La Colonne de Bronze 25 km from town of Berck This hotel is a 1-minute walk from La Somme Bay and 700 metres from the centre of Saint-Valery-sur-Somme. It offers free Wi-Fi access, a conservatory with a TV and a flowered balcony. All rooms at La Colonne de Bronze feature a TV and a telephone. They also include a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.
- 2 Bis Chambres D'hôtes 14.5 km from town of Berck The guest house 2 Bis Chambres D'hôtes is situated in the historical district of Montreuil. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. For dinner, guests have a choice of 2 restaurants, Froggy's Tavern and La Grenouillère.The hotel is a just a few km from the golf course and close to the marshlands, where there are opportunities for hiking and cycling..
- Roulottes du Rouard 18.3 km from town of Berck Set in a well-kept garden, Roulottes du Rouard offers self-catering accommodation, free Wi-Fi access, and a continental breakfast is available daily. It is 2 km from Baie De Canche Nature Reserve. The wooden caravan features a private entrance, a seating area with a sofa, and the private bathroom includes a shower and free toiletries. A fully-equipped kitchen is at guests’ disposal and it has a dining area, microwave, refrigerator, electric kettle and kitchenware. The continental breakfast includes hot beverages, fruit juices, homemade jams, French pastries, fresh bread, cheese and yogurts. Sainte Cécile and Sainte Gabrielle Beaches are 2 5 km from the property, Le Touquet is 10 km away, and free private parking is provided on site..
- Hôtel - Spa Les Corderies 25 km from town of Berck The hotel is located in the heart of the Baie de Somme in Saint Valery sur Somme, a picturesque fishing village, with a medieval core. Les Corderies offers stylish rooms providing calm and comfort. The décor spells discrete elegance, comprising comfortable designer furniture. Savour typical specialities in the intimate atmosphere of the hotels restaurant. The swimming pool is conveniently located in the heart of the hotel and the spa provides massages, beauty treatments, a hammam and a sauna, overlooking the Somme Bay. The hotel is ideal to discover the Baie de Somme..
- Les Corderies 25 km from town of Berck The hotel is located in the heart of the Baie de Somme in Saint Valery sur Somme, a picturesque fishing village, with a medieval core. Les Corderies offers 11 stylish rooms providing calm and comfort. The décor spells discrete elegance, comprising comfortable designer furniture. The rooms at the Les Corderies have a private bathroom and a mini bar.
Region of Nord-Pas-de-Calais - hot deals
Town is recommended for
Suitable for older people, girls getaway, sightseeing, families with teenagers, families with young children, people with disabilities, romantic trips, adventure and sport
Berck, France - General details
Atm, botanical garden, churches, duty free shop, fitness centre, walking paths in forests, supermarkets, hospital, library, marina, water parks, theme parks, rich gastronomic offer, tennis clubs, swimming, walking paths, sailing, rent a bike, fishing, horse riding, golf courses, surfing, water ski, mountain biking, scuba diving, hunting, bird watching, casinos, hiking paths, snorkelling
Berck, region of Nord-Pas-de-Calais - Distances
- More detailsBerck - Le Havre: 144 km
- More detailsBerck - Paris: 180 km
- More detailsBerck - Nantes: 423 km
- More detailsBerck - Berck-plage (13+ Apartments): 1 km
- More detailsBerck - Groffliers (6+ Accommodation units): 4 km
- More detailsBerck - Rang-du-fliers (5+ Accommodation units): 5 km
- More detailsBerck - Verton (2+ Accommodation units): 5 km
- More detailsBerck - Merlimont (14+ Accommodation units): 6 km
- More detailsBerck - Merlimont-plage (1+ Accommodation units): 6 km
- More detailsBerck - Airon-notre-dame (1+ Villas): 7 km
- More detailsBerck - Fort-mahon-plage (22+ Apartments, Region of Picardie): 8 km
Lille -> Berck - road routes
- 1. Head northeast on Pl. Sébastopol toward Rue de Solférino.
- 2. Turn right onto Rue de Solférino.
- 3. Take the 1st right onto Pl. Sébastopol.
- 4. Continue onto Rue des Postes. Go through 1 roundabout.
- 5. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto the A25 ramp to Béthune/Dunkerque/Loos.
- 6. Merge onto A25 (5.7 km)
- 7. Take exit 7 toward Béthune/Haubourdin/Santes/La Bassée.
- 8. Merge onto N41. Speed camera in 2.1km. Go through 4 roundabouts. (13.2 km)
- 9. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto N47. Go through 1 roundabout. (11.0 km)
- 10. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for A21/Calais/Liévin/Lens-Ouest and merge onto A21 (8.9 km)
- 11. Continue onto D301 (signs for Bruay-la-Buissière/Nœux-les-Minesarlin). Speed camera in 1.6km. (15.1 km)
- 12. Take the ramp to Divionerck/Le Touquet.
- 13. Turn left onto Av. Paul Plouviez/D302.
- 14. Turn right onto Rue des Frères Caron/D941. Continue to follow D941. Go through 1 roundabout. (20.3 km)
- 15. Continue onto D939. Speed camera in 31.9km. Go through 1 roundabout. (43.3 km)
- 16. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit toward A16erck/Abbeville/Wailly-Beaucamp.
- 17. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto D901.
- 18. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto D303. Go through 3 roundabouts. (10.3 km)
- 19. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto D940.
- 20. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Rue de l'Impératrice/D317. Destination will be on the left.
Tourist attractions and sights
- More details Golf club Belle Dune, 8.7 km from the centre of town of Berck.
- More details Golf club Le Touquet (La Mer), 10.3 km from the centre of town of Berck.
- More details Golf club Le Touquet (La Foret), 10.3 km from the centre of town of Berck.
- Water park Aqualud, Le Touquet, 13.1 km from the centre of town of Berck.
- Park Marquentere, Saint-Quentin-en-Tourmont, 15.7 km from the centre of town of Berck.
- More details Golf club Hardelot (Les Dunes), 24.2 km from the centre of town of Berck.
- More details Golf club Hardelot (Les Pins), 24.3 km from the centre of town of Berck.